Betta Fish Center

Bonjour!

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Bonjour!

Postby Sivan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Bonjour, mes amis.

I am Sivan, a Betta fish lover and activist. My experience with Betta fish has been as wonderful as it has been long. I am always looking to contribute and become a part of a Betta fish community; although, I may be more of a ghost in forums than an active poster. I hope to be a valuable member here.

I have cared for Betta fish for a long time but have only dedicated myself to them in recent years. And by that I mean it has only been recently that I have actively interacted with online communities, began helping newcomers into the hobby/lifestyle, and have been raising awareness for Betta fish needs and proper care. Some of you may even know me as the administrator behind Betta Fish Awareness Day on Facebook and the BFAD blog that sadly has not been updated for quite some time.

I look forward to learning more about these beautiful creatures and marveling at their companionship. Thank you for having me here.

Sivan
Sivan

Re: Bonjour!

Postby admin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Hi Sivan!

Welcome to Betta Fish Center! Its great to have someone with so much experience here on the site!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Postby whiskandbowl » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:48 am

Hello! I'm a fan of your page on Facebook!
whiskandbowl

Postby Sivan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 am

Thank you for the kind welcomings!
Sivan

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!