Betta Fish Center

Carrie, CT

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Carrie, CT

Postby ctgreeneyes78 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 am

My name is Carrie. I have 2 kids, both girls - 11 & 5. We all enjoy bettas. We have 6 total. 4 males & 2 females. I own 1 of them, lol. The 11 yr old owns 2, 5 yr old owns 2 & they both share 1. I have done a ton of research to make sure they are all happy & healthy. None of them are in teeny tiny set-ups. I think it's mean. They are different colors & we have 1 delta tail male who I think looks awesome (it's 1 of the 11 yr olds). :D We had to say good-bye to some, as they did not live long after coming home from the store. 2 got the cotton fungus & they didn't get treated in time. :cry: BUT we do our best to make them happy & boy do they show it! Happy betta keeping to all!
ctgreeneyes78

Re: Carrie, CT

Postby admin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi Carrie!

Sounds like your Bettas have a great life:) I bet the girls just love showing them off to their friends:)

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Postby ctgreeneyes78 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm

They sure do. :D
ctgreeneyes78

Postby konabear » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 am

Hello Carrie,

Great to meet you! I too think these tiny tanks are cruel but I am unsure how big to go in the size of tank to buy for just one male Beta plus I've heard that they don't like being with other Betas, so what is your opinion for a proper size to put them into?
konabear

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!