Betta Fish Center

Happy Thursday!

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Happy Thursday!

Postby schwannsee24 » Wed May 29, 2013 11:39 am

Hi all!
My name is Juli,and I have 1 betta and 2 Otocinclus (named Beetle & Jetta) that live on my desk @ work. At home, I have an 11 year old Featherfin catfish, 3 pit bulls, a bearded dragon, and a house demon, popularly known as a "cat". The dogs are 12, 8 and 2 years old, and the cat-demon is 5. We're not sure how old the dragon is, he's a rescue like all of the other pets except the house demon.

My betta's name is New Guy, and he is a white dumbo or big ear betta. He's got a nice heated 10 gallon, with live plants, driftwood, and his otos. He's feisty and fun, and a huge hit with my coworkers. His otos are comfortable enough to feed in front of him, and he leaves them alone.

The otos like him a lot better than their last betta roomie, who chased them, and would flaunt eating their pellets when he could catch one in front of them. Fluffy was nearly three, and he contracted an infection while I was out of the office for surgery. By the time I came back, he was too far gone, the treatments couldn't save him.
schwannsee24

Re: Happy Thursday!

Postby admin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi Juli!

I am sorry to hear about Fluffy but New Guy seems like lots of fun! Welcome to the site!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!