Betta Fish Center

Hello

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Hello

Postby Physis » Sat May 25, 2013 8:16 am

I hope I'm posting this in the right box! This is my first time in this forum and I'm looking forward to learning - I have lots to learn. I have a 40 litre community tank with 3 Guppies, 2 Danios, an Ancistrus, 13 tetras and of course my lovely Bettas - one boy and 2 girls. The oldest fish in the tank is my Ancistrus who is called Dyson and is now getting on for 3. My newest fish is Mr. Knightly, a beautiful luminous blue Betta who joined a week ago and has spent his entire time since then chasing the girls and displaying to them. He's replaced my previous beautiful boy who developed SBD and I've a horrible guilty feeling that it was through over feeding, the resultant chronic constipation and my not picking up the signs soon enough for any of the remedial interventions to work. I'm still grieving. So you see - I have lots to learn! :roll:
Physis

Re: Hello

Postby admin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 am

Hi!

It is great to have you here! I am sure you will find the info you are looking for!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!