Betta Fish Center

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Postby trhoffma » Wed May 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Hello fellow Beta lovers! My first buddy Reagan just passed away , he was 2.5 years old. I got two new males recently named one Cesar and the other Napoleon! Reagan lived 10 hours out of water, before passing the next day, it was unbelievable! He was very sweet, would get all excited when I would shake his food container at the top of his home. I just want to have my two new guy's as long as I can.
trhoffma

HELP!!!

Postby james1327 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:26 pm

My name is James. I've had my Betta "Larry" for 2.5 years. He has turned from a black-faced aqua blue color to orange with reddish orange fins. There is no sign of distress. He still has all the spunk that makes this creature unique. The color change took about two months. Does anyone know why or how this could happen?
james1327

Re: New member

Postby admin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:46 am

Hi James!

Has your Betta's appetite or attitude changed? This in addition to your Betta changing color, could indicate that he is ill. Here is an article that addresses this: http://www.bettafishcenter.com/tips-mai ... alth.shtml

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!