Betta Fish Center

Hello from Michigan!

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Hello from Michigan!

Postby M4M » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 am

"Hi, I'm M4M. I haz fish. I make stuff, which helps me buy moar fish!" haha

M4M is short for Minions for Munchkins, when I'm not changing water, rescuing sick/emaciated bettas and frogs, or being the local goddess (who else makes food rain from the sky?!), I'm crafting to fund my hobby.

I have 13 bettas currently, waiting on another girl, and the plan is that one of Justmelsbettas' boys will be joining our family as soon as he's ready to ship! (I'm really excited about him!)

My fiance and I also have a pair of African Clawed Frogs, 2 female African Dwarf Frogs (one a recent purchase), guppies (they just had babies, I'm not even going to try to count them!), pygmy cories, albino bristlenose plecos (long and short finned), and an otocinclus.

We also have 7 horned nerites, 1 trapdoor, 1 assassin, some ramshorns, too many malaysian trumpets, and 4 cherry shrimp.

Non-aquatics are a cat, 4 rabbits, and a talk-a-much toddler! :-D
M4M

Re: Hello from Michigan!

Postby justmelsbettas » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 am

Hello to Michigan! Hopefully Quazi boy will be ready for his new home next month. :D
justmelsbettas

Postby M4M » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm so excited about Quazi! I'm trying to gather as many nifty ideas as I can to make him comfortable when he gets here!

I didn't think he could comfortably use a hammock, so I'll be working on something else for him, just no clue quite what yet! My brain is buzzing with ideas just for that special little guy! :D
M4M

Postby admin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:40 am

Hi!

13 Bettas! That is great! I am glad to have someone with so much experience with Bettas joining the site!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Postby M4M » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:22 am

thank you. We're at 14 now (as of last Wednesday!)

I love all of their little personalities!
M4M

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!