Betta Fish Center

Hello Everyone

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Hello Everyone

Postby kelela612 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 am

Hey guys and gals, Wanted to introduce myself, and say Hello to all the members. I have 3 Betta's all boys..One is a Blue VT his name is Sapphire, I resuced him last year from a Vase, as a Wedding Centerpiece, :x that a friend could not take care of, and I took him in and he's been with me ever since, and Our Sammy who's an amazing lil guy, he's a Red/White/Blue Rosetail, and also have had him for a little over a year, he was my daughter's B-day present last year, ;) and I have a HM White/Mint green named Ocean, who is also a beauty when he flares, :o he's stunning, I have several pix of all and will hopefully be able to upload em soon ;)
kelela612

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby admin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi!

Can't wait to see those pics! Welcome!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby lorib333 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 am

I'm new to all this. I am a new member with my first Betta. I am Lori. I never realized how smart and cute a fish could be. I already am spoiling the little guy but not with food. Gave him a suction cup leaf to lay on, real plants and that kind of thing. He is in a community tank 16 gal. and is a gentle guy with the low key calm cory cats and glo lite tetras and one pleco. I am enjoying all the information this site offers.
lorib333

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!