Betta Fish Center

My boy soothed my sadness

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

My boy soothed my sadness

Postby Cyndih70 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello All! My name is Cyndi and I have owned 2 Betta boys. My first boy was a red and purple Crowntail named Sushi. I was going through a very rough time, after being laid off, spending too much time at home on the couch and lonely. So, one day, on the spur of the moment I brought Sushi home. First thing I did was get online and learn the correct ways to raise and keep my boy happy and healthy. Betta Fish Center and Betta Fish Awareness, on Facebook, helped me so much. In starting up and helping me determine possible illness and such. Then my Sushi got SBD and after several days of treatment, I lost him. Devastated at the loss of my little prince, my husband assisted me in a Viking burial for him. I grieved for about a month, before I decided to bring another fishy home. That's when I found Thor. He's a blue and teal Veiltail and he is without a doubt, the King of his realm. I continue to browse forums for help and to give advice when I can. I am a preacher to anyone I come across, who has interest in Bettas, as to the right type of aquariums and heaters and filters and such. I guess you could say, I try to do my part to help these little guys and gals live full happy and healthy lives. I am so excited to see that Betta Fish Center now has a forum for us to all share!!
Cyndih70

Re: My boy soothed my sadness

Postby admin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:26 am

Hi Cyndi!

I am sorry to hear about Sushi! But, I think Thor will make you very happy:) I am also glad that we can all come together like this in the forum! Glad you are here!

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!