Betta Fish Center

Hello

If this is your first time here please visit this forum and tell us a little about you and your betta.

Moderator: BettaDiver

Hello

Postby jennerizer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello everyone! My name is jenny, i been a betta owner for four years and have owned six bettas out of those years. I have learned a lot from my past 3 fish from diseases and ways to make them live a little bit longer especially from my 1st crowntail betta/ second owned betta. He died unexpectedly at 8 months with no signs of anything, water fine,etc. Thats when i got my one adult betta, Daxx who is 16 months old will be 17 next month. He's a crowntail with pink & purple color. I watched him change drastically over the months with his fins. I did have another crowntail, Dimmu, i bought the same day as Daxx but he only lasted for 10 months due to many diseases that just came after another. I have two baby bettas which still to young to name but ones red with some purple on back fin and the other is black/royal blue/turquoise. My red one was bought a month after my one's passing then in May i recently got the other which it has been growing fast. I'm more of a fan of crowntails due to the different looks they have but i love all bettas. I can't wait to learn many things on here to make my betta happy and for myself to have better knowledge about them. :)
jennerizer

Re: Hello

Postby admin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 am

Hi Jenny!

Your Bettas sound beautiful! I am sorry about Dimmu but, I can't wait to hear about how your baby Bettas grow:)

Adam
admin
Site Admin

Return to Please Introduce Yourself!